Magic in the microwave !

I found this recipe online while searching for easy choclate cake recipes.. After reading through it, I was dubious.. A cake in 2 minutes ? And that too in a single cup ? This is too good to be true !! So I wrote it down dutifully.. And tried it out the next day. .. And I was awestruck !! It really worked !!
I just took a coffee cup, added all the ingredients, gave it a stir with a spoon.Kept it in the microwave .. Set for 2 minutes.. Shrugged to myself.. And pressed the start button. .and what do you know ? I had a little cake in my cup !!MAGIC!! Theres no other word for it other than that !

This is a perfect recipe for a cute dessert .. Or for those times you need to whip up a snack fast ... So go on.. Try zapping this up in your microwave and see the magic for yourself !!

Take a microwave proof cup.

Mix together :

3 tbs warm milk
2 tbsp cocoa
1 egg white
2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp Maida
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 tsp baking powder.
2 tbsp sugar

Add cinnamon or coffee powder 1/4 tsp if u want instead of essence.
Also , you could add a tsp of nutella for an even more yum taste !

Zap 2 minutes in microwave..

Serve hot with a scoop of icecream or a dollop of whipped cream

No comments:

Post a Comment